The Customer Service Excellence Standard
Customer Service Excellence (CSE) is a nationally recognised standard designed to drive customer-focused change, the standard aims to make a tangible difference to service users by encouraging provider organisations to focus on their individual needs and preferences.
The standard is aimed at all organisations, providing them with the tools to drive truly customer-focused services. However no restrictions have been imposed on eligibility and the standard can therefore be readily applied in the public, commercial or third sectors where business need to consistently review their approach and ensure it is truly focused around their customers.
Our Getting Started Pack contains all the information needed to book your Customer Service Excellence® assessment.
Customer Service Excellence® Standard can deliver real benefits to your organisation whether you operate in the public or private sector. Importantly:
- It seeks to deliver the benefits of staff recognition and celebration.
- It provides a framework for the rigorous measurement of customer satisfaction.
- It provides a rigorous external validation of your practices and procedures.
- It acts as a spur for improved customer service and promotes the concept of continuous improvement.
Our Getting Started Pack can be accessed below...
Our Booking Form can be accessed below...
|Customer Service Excellence Assessment - ACTION CHECKLIST|
|✓||Attend an Awareness Day if you are new to the Standard - check our Events Calendar to book on.|
|✓||Read the Preparing for Assessment brochure if you are new to the assessment process.|
|✓||Complete your online booking form to request for your assessment 12 weeks prior to your certification anniversary date.|
|✓||Start updating your Self Assessment on our online Self Assessment App. This should be completed at least 3 weeks prior to your confirmed onsite dates.|
|✓||Once Assessment Services issues your Sales Invoice, assessment fees must be paid for as a minimum 4 weeks before your current certification expiry date. (To secure you Assessor availability and avoid de-certification).|
- Please remember we cannot formally confirm and book your onsite dates until all fees are paid.
- Booking your assessment in advance (i.e. 3months before your review date) means you can secure your Assessors’ availability.
- If you require support with using the Self Assessment App, please contact us or your Assessor directly.
All our Customer Service Excellence and Leadership & Management Awareness Sessions are provided by our Parent company Excellence Squared, please follow the link to find the list of events near you http://excellencesquared.com/event-directory/