The Customer Service Excellence Standard
Customer Service Excellence (CSE) is a nationally recognised standard designed to drive customer-focused change, the standard aims to make a tangible difference to service users by encouraging provider organisations to focus on their individual needs and preferences.
The standard is aimed at all organisations, providing them with the tools to drive truly customer-focused services. However no restrictions have been imposed on eligibility and the standard can therefore be readily applied in the public, commercial or third sectors where business need to consistently review their approach and ensure it is truly focused around their customers.
Our Getting Started Pack contains all the information needed to book your Customer Service Excellence® assessment.
Customer Service Excellence® Standard can deliver real benefits to your organisation whether you operate in the public or private sector. Importantly:
- It seeks to deliver the benefits of staff recognition and celebration.
- It provides a framework for the rigorous measurement of customer satisfaction.
- It provides a rigorous external validation of your practices and procedures.
- It acts as a spur for improved customer service and promotes the concept of continuous improvement.
Let us know some details and we will contact you with more information...
Our Getting Started Pack can be accessed below...
CSE Assessment Checklist
- Please remember we cannot formally confirm and book your onsite dates until all fees are paid.
- Booking your assessment in advance (i.e. 3months before your review date) means you can secure your Assessors’ availability.
- If you require support with using the Self Assessment App, please contact us or your Assessor directly.