About Assessment Services Ltd
Our Strategic Ambitions
- Work with our Stakeholders to assist them in the achievement of their strategic aims.
- Provide a boutique assessment service that cares, is professional and gives value for money.
- Understand and care about our Stakeholders broader aims and objectives and how the Standard contributes to achieving these aims.
- Constantly seek better ways to deliver our service using whatever means is practical.
- Embrace technology as a means to achieve a positive outcome without removing the human touch.
- Actively seek opportunities to develop markets where we find them both nationally and internationally.
- Enjoy a responsive service that works with them to achieve their aims.
- Have access to relevant information that allows them to gauge progress and impact.
- Have a Partner that will explore opportunities to maximise impact and increase market share.
- Feel comfortable that we will do what we can to make the assessment experience as non-intrusive experience as possible.
- Find the value we offer is more than meeting the Standard.
- Look forward to our interventions based on past experience.
- Be totally aligned with our style, approach and values.
Be our Partners in the delivery and work with us to deliver our Strategic Ambitions.
- Be proud to work with Assessment Services Ltd.
Assess to the required standard with professionalism so the customer has a good experience.
- Seek to add value to the customer so they are capable of using the feedback to help drive the improvement of their business.
COMPANY POLICY FOR THREATENING OR INTIMIDATING BEHAVIOUR
Our role at Assessment Services Limited, along with our Assessors, is to guard the integrity of the Standards we are commissioned to assess. We provide an assessment service to establish if customers applying to be recognised as having achieved the Standard, meet the Standard and in doing so maintain the integrity of the Standard.
Any attempt to mislead, coheres, bully, intimidate or in any way affect our assessors from doing their job will result in an assessment being suspended and the organisation being de-accredited. Assessment Services Limited reserves the right to prosecute any person or persons involved in any form of threatening behaviour of any kind towards any of their staff or Assessors.